Donate your time and talents to serve at FAM. Volunteers play a vital, hands-on role in helping FAM serve its clients. Whether you are interested in volunteering on your own or as part of a group, we welcome your help! Please download the volunteer packet and application form and either mail it to FAM at 1030 Calle Negocio, San Clemente, CA 92673, or FAX it to FAM at (949) 492-8081.
Opportunities to serve:
- Answer phones
- Filing, photocopying
- Clerical Duties
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Sorting Food
- Stocking shelves and refrigerators
- Packing Bags
- Distributing Food
- Collecting food from donors/stores
- Teach a special skill class
- Maintenance and repair work
- Tutor a client or their child
- Lead a Bible study
Share Talents and Expertise:
- Coordinating a fundraiser
- Working special events such as our Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas
- Participating in our annual Hunger Walk as a coordinator at your church, office or social group
Volunteer with your family, co-workers or service group:
- Group “fix-it” project at FAM offices or Gilchrist House
- Work in the Food Bank to sort, store or distribute food
- “Adopt A Family” at Thanksgiving, Christmas or year round!
The following policies apply to office and warehouse volunteers:
- You must be 16 yrs of age or older to volunteer without an adult.
- Youth may volunteer when accompanied by an adult.
- All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes.