FAM's Laguna Niguel Satellite to reopen
This Thursday, September 24th
in partnership with
Laguna Niguel Presbyterian Church (LNPC).
We are happy to announce the reopening of our Laguna Niguel Satellite food distribution program beginning twice a month.
The program has been adapted for all CDC guidelines to provide optimum safety for you, volunteers, and staff. Food will be distributed via drive thru. Access point assistance and case management are provided through our virtual model. See details below.
To receive assistance:
- Call FAM (949) 492-8477 to order your food by 12:00 noon Wednesday prior to your pick up date
- After you order, pick up your food at LNPC on the days listed below
- Simply follow the signs through the LNPC parking lot
- Gloved and masked volunteers and staff will place your food order in your trunk (please stay in your car and make sure your trunk is empty prior to picking up your food)
- If you are a senior or are unable to leave home, please call and request assistance with food delivery
- If you are new to FAM or need case management for rent, utility or prescription assistance, please call FAM (949) 492-8477 and request to speak to a case manager
Days: 2nd & 4th Thursdays
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Pick up Dates:
Laguna Niguel Presbyterian Church
30071 Ivy Glenn Drive