Registration is now closed. See you next year!
FAM's 29th annual Hunger Walk will be held this year on October 16, 2016! Come join us as we walk to end hunger in South Orange County!
We know you share our concern for hungry neighbors in our South Orange County community. The Annual FAM Hunger Walk fundraiser is a fun walk beginning and ending at the San Clemente Community Center. The FAM Board of Directors and staff invite you to participate in our Walk by signing up and helping us raise money, becoming an official sponsor or making a donation.
Did You Know?
It often surprises people that even in affluent South Orange County, hunger is a very real issue for many:
- An average of 4,000 people request food from FAM monthly.
- 46% of FAM's clients are children. 1 in 5 Orange County children are hunger insecure.
- All new clients go through case management creating a working budget.
- FAM distributed over $2 million in food and personal care items last year.
- Last year, FAM distributed over $177,500 in assistance in the form of rent, utilities, transportation, medical and prescriptions, work force development, shelter and more to prevent hunger and homelessness.
Check In: 12:30 p.m.
Team Photos: 1:00 p.m.
Walk Begins: 2:00 p.m.
Location: San Clemente Community Center
Address: 100 North Calle Seville, San Clemente, CA 92672
Don't forget to sign up for the Finish Line Party at HH Cotton’s following the walk.
Information & Registration
Registration is now closed. Please consider making a donation here.