To prevent hunger and homelessness, FAM relies not only on donations of funds but is also in need of in-kind donations. This list is a strategic and focused inventory of items needed. These items help us provide the best possible care and services to our clients. Your donations are critical gifts that save FAM thousands of dollars each year, in turn helping to dedicate the greatest amount of our resources directly to individuals and families relying on us!
Ideally, your cash gifts allow us to purchase items directly. Click here to make a cash gift now.
We accept new or gently used items. For any questions, please contact FAM by email or call us at (949) 492-8477.
Your donations of funds allows FAM to fulfill the most critical needs on a daily basis for those seeking assistance.
- Hygiene products: soap, deodorant, shampoo, razors
- Oral Hygiene products: toothpaste, floss, toothbrush
- Diapers and wipes
FAM staff and volunteers pick up fresh food daily from local stores, the near-expiration food that they can no longer sell. That fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy, meats and bread items help to provide protein and nutrition for our hungry clients. We have an ongoing need for the following food items which we run out of often!
- Canned goods especially meat, fruits, vegetables, pasta sauce
- Pasta, macaroni and cheese
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Ground coffee & coffee filters
- Pancake mix and syrup
- Olive oil/vegetable oil
- Snack items such as crackers, Goldfish, etc.
- Ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard, salad dressing
- Infant formula and baby food
- School supplies: backpacks, paper, notebook, pens, pencils, crayons, dividers
- Clothing: jackets, sweatshirts, shoes, socks
- Laundry Detergent
- Cleaning supplies: paper towels, multi-purpose cleaner
- New bed pillows
- Office supplies: copy paper, scotch tape, staples, file folders, binders
- Window & multi-purpose cleaner
- Toilet paper & paper towels