FAM's Mission Possible Gala has been postponed due to Covid-19 for the health and safety of our supporters and staff, and in order to comply with state and local Stay at Home orders. FAM is currently working on rescheduling the Gala for September of this year. Please check back for updates.
We’re Celebrating 21 Years!
FAM commemorates 21 years of changing lives at this year’s Mission Possible Gala to be held at the historic Casino San Clemente. The event celebrates the thousands of southern Orange County residents who, over the past two decades, rebuilt their lives following personal, financial and life crises.
Event proceeds will benefit FAM’s comprehensive resources and programs providing at-risk families and individuals basic aid, personal guidance, including food, shelter, and personalized supportive counsel and aid, helping clients bridge the gap from dependency to self-sufficiency.
The entertaining Gala evening will feature a fine cuisine—provided by California Fresh Catering—a hosted bar and dancing, plus live and silent auctions and Fund-a-Need opportunities.
Dress is cocktail attire.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to help present the event. Levels include:
- Impact Families—Keeping Families Together—$20,000, includes two Premium tables of 10
- Children’s Advocate—Building a Future—$15,000, includes one Premium table for 10
- Partner in Hope— Be There for Someone in Need—$10,000, includes one Prominent table of 10
- Giving Heart—Hungry No More—$5,000, includes one Preferred table of 10
- Helping Hands Up—Creating self-sufficiency— $2,500, includes 1 table of 10
Ticket prices are:
- Table of 10—$2,250 (discount price until April 15—$2,000)
- Individual tickets—$225 (discount price until April 15—$200)
Registration Download Coming Soon